SUPERtrol I (ST1)
Multi-Function Flow Totalizer, Ratemeter and Batcher
• "EZ Setup" Guided Setup for First Time Users
• Rate/Total and Batching Functions
• Menu Selectable Hardware & Software Features
• Environmental Compliance Monitoring and ReportGeneration
• Universal Viscosity Curve (UVC) and API Eq.
• Advanced Batching Features: Overrun Compensation,
Autobatch Start, Print End of Batch, SlowFill, 2 Stage Batching
• Isolated Outputs Standard
• RS-232 Port Standard, RS-485 Optional
• Advanced Printing Capabilities• Windows™ Setup Software
• DIN Enclosure with Two Piece Connectors
• On Board Data Logging
• DDE Server & HMI Software Available
• Enhanced Modem Features for Remote Metering
• NEW! - Attractive Wall Mount Enclosure
The SUPERtrol-I (ST1) Flow Computer is compatible with a variety of flowmeter types in liquid applications. It can be programmed for advanced Ratemeter, Totaizer and Batcher functions. Multiple flow equations and instrument functions are available in a single unit with many advanced features.
The alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported
The various hardware inputs and outputs can be “soft” assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user “soft selects” the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument.
The isolated analog output can be chosen to follow volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, temperature, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading.
A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs and printing system setup.
To Purchase this Product, Fax our Order Desk at 732 935-0421 or call 800-631-2165 (732-935-1320)